Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lately, I have been feeling on top of the world.  I am calm, content and happy with my life, and for me that is a big deal.  I have been working hard on taking a step back and accepting the things that I cannot control and change, and today, I did pretty well.  But, tomorrow is a new day...

Speaking of feeling on top of the world - I'm about to be much closer, as we are moving to Canada in a week!  Calgary, Alberta, Canada to be exact.  And although I have very mixed emotions about all of this, I am happy to see the end of the six-month long-distance relationship I have been having with my husband, and the single-parent relationship I have been having with our daughter (and dog).




With Verizon demanding our next born in exchange for voice and data service, I am hoping this can serve as a line of communication to our friends and family. I would like this to become a place where I can share my thoughts, inspirations and creations, as well as our happenings as a family.


Welcome to our Canadian adventure - sit back and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Canada, eh? We use Verizon and have the US/Canada plan. We turned off our data when we are here in Canada. It isn't too bad because there is wifi almost everywhere so I am rarely without access to the internet. :) Hope we can get together some while we are all up here! You are about 3 hrs from me.

    ReplyDelete