We carved pumpkins on Saturday. S was such a girl - she only wanted to use the little shovel to scoop out the pumpkin guts and did not was to touch it with her bare hands. I, on the other hand, learned that I am allergic to Canadian pumpkins, as my hand that I used to remove the guts broke out in hives. Good thing we had benadryl on hand - after I frantically rummaged through the unpacked bathroom boxes. Crisis averted.
We got our first Canadian snow Halloween morning - not sure if it was the first snow of the season or not, but it was gone by noon.
S had no idea how much she was about to love the events of the night to follow.
And without further ado, our Phia-Bear...
And the loot...
S had a great time. Kahlua also came with us, but she was more apprehensive about the whole experience - I don't think she liked that her walk had to stop at each house. S needed a little coaching on saying, "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you", but by the end of the night, she had it down. She even added in her own little, "Have fun Trick or Treating" after saying, "Thank you" - as people would tell her as we were walking away. If Halloween was that much fun this year, I can only imagine how awesome Christmas is going be!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment